Thursday, October 29, 2009

Texas Renaissance Festival Review








Hear Ye, Hear Ye, I Sir Buddah am hear to review not a movie but a festival in which you see in movies. Since I am from Texas the only place where they stil say my lord is The Texas Renaissance Festival Plantersville, Tx in the Navasota County near Houston, Tx. When you first enter the festival you might meet a merchant who will get in your face and say My lord buy one of me "delicious pickles". Now you might get a reaction of lets call Dateline NBC but its all within the theme.

When you first walk in you might say that are these people craaazy but once you see the prices they are just crrrraaaaazzzzyyyy!!!!!!! Even though this festival is meant for family fun after you go there your family can be economically broken down. I bought an axe for $25 but when Monster bought a full sized sword for $15 I wanted to slap that vender back into the actual middle ages.

Now Walking around the place was fun because it was the only thing that was free. The festival it self was fun because you have people dress up and took it seriously. All I did was walk around and then I spotted it the game that would test my manliness the game where you use the mallet and have to get it to the bell. Now doing this I was a BIG and EPIC failure. I wasted 4 dollars on a game that said not a chance literlly the wench who vendered the place laughed at me and then I wanted to slap her back to the middle ages.

Overall this festival was fun but the only let down was the prices. They were too high and now I'm living off food stamps and samples (from HEB not costco we lost that membership because of my spending of four items from the festival) If I were to give a rating I would give the festival 5 lords out of 5 and fun for my wallet (prices) $-3 out of $5.

Now thou must leave for thou have a live action role playing battle to attend to. go Xanthia boo Narnia


Me Now













Me Later




No comments:

Post a Comment